section thru hole in pattern

Hi,

I have a pattern of holes for socket head cap screws. In the part file the original hole is at 9 o'clock. In the drawing file the hole dimensions are assigned to a hole at 7:30. This becomes a problem when I generate a x-section as the dims are not attached to a sectioned hole. Can I arrange to have the dims show in the location that is sectioned? I can create driven dims where I want them except that I don't seem to be able to create driven angular dims at all. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Eric

Reply to
Eric Gheer

Hi Eric,

have you tried to erase the dimension and right-mouse-click on the desired feature to show the dimension there (or in the show/erase menu, chose #by feature (or so) and then click on the feature you need the dimension at)?

Tom

Eric Gheer wrote:

Reply to
Dammerl