step or iges free viewer

Hi,
Is there any free viewer that can mesure ? thanks, GB

I can't recommend one over another but I do have a copy of Kubotek Spectrum. Will read most 'common' neutrals and natives, has measurement (including a pretty cool dynamic on screen tool tip type edge length display) and a few other analysis functions.

I don't know, GB. You probably know more, if you investigated this at all, than most of the rest of us. What have you found so far!?! What did you like, what didn't you like, what features did they have, what was missing, what might be worth encouraging or even adopting as a community project?
David Janes

I've just find Pwershape-e (from Delcam) but not shure it's free and not time limited. If someone knows...

This is the link to FREE software for download: http://www.delcam.com/general/downloads/software_dl.asp PowerShape seems like modelling software, they call it CAD/CAM solution PS-Exchange is the CAD viewer and data translator, plus Eval versions of several other softwares, mostly for machining
Let us know how this stuff works out.
David Janes