tolerance text height problem

One of my drawings won't display the tolerance text height properly. In plus-minus format the ISO standard is supposed to be 0.6*dim text height. Mine is showing up as 1*dim text height. Another drawing shows it correctly. In both drawings the dtl shows the tol_text_height setting set to 'standard'. In both drawings the tolerance standard is set to ISO/DIN. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Reply to
dakeb

I fixed this one by switching to another dtl then switching back again. Shouldn't have had to do that though.

Reply to
dakeb

Maybe during start-up or while loading your drawing another (wrong)

*.dtl was loaded. You may want to check all the places where *.dtl's are available. If your *.dtl resides on a network drive, maybe this was not available during start-up.

Tom

dakeb schrieb:

Reply to
Dammerl

I'm having a similar problem now with view scale. I want to show it as a ratio (1:1) but it shows as a decimal (1.0). My dtl file says ratio_colon. I've tried it and applied it and reloaded different dtl files, but it always shows as a decimal. I hate dtl files.

Reply to
dakeb

Phew, managed to fix it. There is another setting called View_scale_denominator which sets the decimal places of decimal scales, i.e. Scale = 1.000 when this is set to 3. In my dtl file it was set to 0, and for some reason known only to PTC this caused my View scale to be permanently fixed as a decimal, at whatever decimal places I set it to be using 'Format Value'. I set View_scale_denominator to 1, and I got my ratio display back. Go Figure!

Reply to
dakeb