wildfire moldbase library

can u please post?

: can u please post?
This is the DME catalogue online with models: http://www.partserver.de/frame.asp?firm=dme&language=english
Or check out this from PTC: http://www.ptc.com/products/proe/emx/emx_datasheet.pdf
David Janes
David Janes wrote:

One of the kewl things about Google is that when I have a Pro/E question I can just put David Janes in the Author box.
Why doesn't PTC hire you, David ? They could use a helpful person. Or maybe two ....
wrote : > : > : can u please post? : > : > This is the DME catalogue online with models: : > http://www.partserver.de/frame.asp?firm=dme&language=english : > : > Or check out this from PTC: : > http://www.ptc.com/products/proe/emx/emx_datasheet.pdf : > : > David Janes : > : > : One of the kewl things about Google is that when I have a : Pro/E question I can just put David Janes in the Author box. : Google's great! I've been thinking of putting together an FAQ for the group. So the archives are invaluable. Anyway, a lot of people make contributions, especially if we get a lively thread going.
: Why doesn't PTC hire you, David ? They could use a helpful : person. Or maybe two ....
Got a name? I'll talk to anyone.