Will next version of Wildfire support LWA materials?

Does anyone know if the next version of Wildfire PhotoRender will support the LWA material files that you can download from www.lightworks-user.com ? As
far as I can see the current version of Wildfire is not LWA-Enabled - I've asked various people in the past but not got a definitive response as to whats in the next version.
I've seen that Lightworks recently announced a huge library of UNS metal materials in LWA format which look very useful http://www.tenlinks.com/NEWS/PR/lightwork/092203_metals.htm
but the most important thing for me is that I really need to accurately render Mold-Tech grains, which have been published by Standex in LWA format. http://www.standexengraving.com/lightWork.html LWA is apparently supported by the latest version of Unigraphics, but most of the jobs I get are with Pro/e data, so I'd really like to stick using Wildfire if possible.
Thanks in advance, Jane Parks Helios Inc.
----- Posted via NewsOne.Net: Free (anonymous) Usenet News via the Web ----- http://newsone.net/ -- Free reading and anonymous posting to 60,000+ groups NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam. If this or other posts made through NewsOne.Net violate posting guidelines, email snipped-for-privacy@newsone.net
: : Does anyone know if the next version of Wildfire PhotoRender will support the : LWA material files that you can download from www.lightworks-user.com ? As : far as I can see the current version of Wildfire is not LWA-Enabled - I've : asked various people in the past but not got a definitive response as to : whats in the next version.
I went to the link you provided, hoping to find a list of who exactly does use LightWorks enable software. In wandering through their site, I found this link
http://www.lightworkdesign.com/full_pr.php?prids
which ends with the following paragraph:
LightWorks is embedded in over 80 software applications and used by more than 1 million users worldwide, far more than any other renderer. Applications that incorporate LightWorks include: Alibre Design from Alibre, ArchiTrend from Fukui Computer, Pro/CONCEPT, Pro/DESKTOP and Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire from PTC, Cobalt from Ashlar, Configura and InstantPlanner from Configura Sverige AB, DigiD from Nihon Unisys, form. Z from auto-des-sys, ICEM Surf from ICEM, IX Design from ImpactXoft, Madric from CPU, MSC.visualNastran from MSC Software, Presenter 3D from Digital Immersion, PowerShape from Delcam, solidThinking from Gestel, ThinkReal from Think3, trueSpace from Caligari, Unigraphics NX from EDS, VectorWorks from Nemetschek NA and products from many other major CAD vendors.
You may already have it in Wildfire and not know it; or you may have to buy an add-on license to enable this particular functionality.
David Janes