Dontronics???

Hi
It was like the kiss of death. I put a Dontronics USB245M on my pcb, send it off for manuf and the dontronics web site instantly went tits up. Just not
my day :o(
Anyone know where I can buy a USB245M in the UK?
best regards
Robin G Hewitt
His web host had a hard disk failure. Check the site tomorrow.
-- remove n u m b e r s to reply Robin G Hewitt wrote in message ...

it
Hi
Thanks to Brian for the email. I just got one from Alphamicro. Is it dontron or Foo-something?
Whatever. I seem to have bought the heavy industrial version because it cost 1.6 times the price and the carriage charge was enough for 1.5 kg
I can now go back to writing the manual <glum, dejected, miserable>
best regards
Robin "I hate writing manuals" Hewitt

I hate distributor web sites that don't show price and delivery costs...
Geo