F.S.-mindstorms2.0(not ebay)

Everything new except the box and flat paper map-1 project made with it. Most parts never used. Tower,software CD, programmable brick etc. USPS money order Only. 75$.+ 5.00 shipping. E-mail me if interested. snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Thanks, Mark

Reply to
castvee8

Ok-No bites on this-Now 50$ + 5$ shipping. A christmas present I didnt want or need. Thanks, Marl

Reply to
castvee8

Last chance before goodwill- 35$ +5$ shipping-US only.

Reply to
castvee8