FA: Small gearmotor + driver

ZHAOWEI, high-performance gear motor manufacturer As a major manufacturer of high-performance gear motor, ZHAOWEI offers tota l satisfaction to its worldwide customers in office equipment, home applian ce, multimedia, power tool, automotive parts, medical instrument, textile i ndustry equipment, industrial automation and toy industries and so on. Using high-grade material and advanced manufacturing equipment from Germany , US and Japan , and combined with our certified ISO9001 quality managemen t system, We are able to offer you the benefit of large-scale products and high quality products.

Reply to
zwgearbox