Interesting motion picture shown at 1940 worlds fair

Came across this on the "Prelinger Archives", which describes it as, "Tongue-in-cheek film showing a domestic robot freeing housewives of their chores...actually a promo showing how relays and switches function in the modern automobile."

To me the most interesting part was the pronounciation of robot... apparently it was a bit different at the time.

Joe Dunfee

Reply to
Joe

Great robit find!!

Reply to
Gordon McComb

I like the vacuuming feet! Well, ... guess I'll go crank up the hover-car & swing by RoboPizza ...

JCD

Reply to
pogo