Interesting motion picture shown at 1940 worlds fair

Came across this on the "Prelinger Archives", which describes it as, "Tongue-in-cheek film showing a domestic robot freeing housewives of
their chores...actually a promo showing how relays and switches function in the modern automobile."
http://www.archive.org/details/LeaveItt1940
To me the most interesting part was the pronounciation of robot... apparently it was a bit different at the time.
Joe Dunfee
Joe wrote:

Great robit find!!

I like the vacuuming feet! Well, ... guess I'll go crank up the hover-car & swing by RoboPizza ...
JCD