Maker Fair

--Maker Fair will be this coming weekend in San Mateo, CA. Anyone
going? I'll be in the "Music" area with my Stamp-controlled calliope,
Calliopus Minimus. Lotsa other kewl stuff from lotsa other kooks too!
Reply to
steamer
I'll be there!
--Winston
Reply to
Winston
Saw Steamer at the fair...
Very cute little coliape.
Sasteamer wrote: > --Maker Fair will be this coming weekend in San Mateo, CA. Anyone > going? I'll be in the "Music" area with my Stamp-controlled calliope, > Calliopus Minimus. Lotsa other kewl stuff from lotsa other kooks too!
Reply to
Jim Stewart
Hey Jim and Steamer,
NEAT-O !! Thank you.
Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario. XXXXXXXXX >Saw Steamer at the fair... > >
>Very cute little coliape. > > > >Sasteamer wrote: >> --Maker Fair will be this coming weekend in San Mateo, CA. Anyone >> going? I'll be in the "Music" area with my Stamp-controlled calliope, >> Calliopus Minimus. Lotsa other kewl stuff from lotsa other kooks too!
Reply to
Brian Lawson
--Aw shucks. And it's spelled "calliope", hehe.
Reply to
steamer
--Hey tell us more about that hilbilly popgun!!
Reply to
steamer