Interrupts with icc and buffalo

I'm using Imagecrafts ICC compiler to programm a HC11 with a buffalo monitor on it. Now i am not quite sure how to generate an Interrupt
Service Routine.
I already figured out the following code to declare the ISR:
#pragma interrupt_handler foo
void foo() { //ISR-code here }
What else is there to do? I need to somehow write the adress of foo() to buffalos Interrupt vector table, but how do i know the adress? Would be great if somebody could post a short example code.
Thanks in advance Leo