junun.org site ALERT

Hello, I'm Paolo from Italy.
About two week ago I've bough a MarkIII kit from junun.org and I've payed it with paypal. Unfortunately I've not received any information about the shipping and
delivery about my robot. I've tried several times to contact Junun.org using all my email address and all the email address present on junun.org web site. I don't know if there is anyone on Junun.org or if esist anymore. My doubt is that my emails or their email where blocked by some antispam. The additional problem is that I've opened a contestation through paypal but, until now, no response!! So it seems that noone reads the junun.org emails Is anyone that had the same problem? The personell on Junun.org are on vacation? The site seems tho have eaten my money!!!!
Thanks Paolo Italy

Hi Paolo from Italy, I'm Randy from Texas. I am not affiliated with junun.org, but have dealt with them many times, probably half a dozen orders or more over about 5 years now. Other than the PayPal receipts, I don't hear from junun until a couple days later my parts arrive by priority mail.
In my experience, Tim usually ships very quickly, is very honest and reliable, but almost never answers emails. I know it is cold comfort, but I would assume your shipment is processed and on the way, but probably held up in mailing, or customs. Best guess.
--
Randy M. Dumse
www.newmicros.com

I've
shipping and

I had the same experience as Tim that responded to this post. I bought a couple of H-Bridges from them at the start of 2006. I also became concerned because I never received any response from them. But the H-bridges showed up fine and in good shape. Not a great way to run a business in my opinion. However, I would suggest waiting a little while longer. Maybe another email to them that you are concerned. My shipment showed up shortly after I wrote such a nice but pointed email.
For what it's worth, I will take this chance to brag on BD-Micro! I ordered a couple of H-bridges from them, recently. He actually called me up to make sure they were shipping the way I wanted to. Now *that's* how to run a business!
Good luck! JCDeen

I've
Whoops! I bragged on the wrong company! It was http://www.newmicros.com, not BD-Micro that I got such great service from! I bought 2 of thier NMIH-0050.
Regards - JCDeen
Thanks everyone for the informations about the site. I've not received any communication yet.
Paolo
Hello, update on Mark III kit.
I've received the refund from Paypal, and very strange!!! non comunication from junun.org site.
Paolo
iw3arv ha scritto:

This is the first time I have heard of that the delivery didn't come, so sorry to say. Thanks for letting us know.
--
Randy M. Dumse
www.newmicros.com
Randy M. Dumse ha scritto:

Randy,
another interesting thing, I've tried to ask for similiar problems on the yahoo forum of Mark III kit.... and..... the moderator killed all my message!!!
Funny no!!!