Partial Site Back Up - gp30.com

I switched domains back in late April, and just haven't had the inclination to try and reconstruct the web site... anyway, it was old as dirt to begin with. So I put the more recent junk on the front page, which was previously only available in blind links.

I've had a couple months of spam-free email, but that probably won't last too long. Fortunately I can post to usenet without giving away a "real" email address, but I'll bet most people with a few brain cells can look at the site above and maybe hazard a guess as to my email address, or at least one of them. No sense making it too easy for the spammers.

Andy

- Pre-Interstate Urban Archaeology

Andy Harman