LARGER dubro-style E/Z connector clones?

Hey all.
I'm wondering if anybody has seen anything like the Dubro "E/Z Connectors" in LARGER sizes. I'm trying to buy something that'll let me
cinch down on a #12 gauge rod.
The connector pin diameter isn't critical, as it's something I want to solder to a PCB, then use the connector to make a strong mechanical connection to.
I don't relish the thought of drilling out these things - I'd rather just buy something pre-manufactured. Surely there's something out there as big or bigger with a 0.0808" (or larger) hole.
Regards, Dave
I don't think they're that hard to drill out. They appear to be nickel-plated brass, or some other softer metal (not steel).
When appearance doesn't matter (tool marks are okay), I set them in a pair of Vice Grips, and hold the thing under the drill press. Du-bro part# 489 is the heavy duty version, and ought to be fairly close to the hole size you need. Slight drilling may still be necessary.
Maybe someone sells even larger versions for some other application, but not at Du-Bro's price.
-- Gordon Author: Robot Builder's Bonanza Budget Robotics: http://www.budgetrobotics.com