Looking for a supplier for SMT devices

I've found a few places that supply discrete components, but i'm having a lot of problems trying to find anywhere that has surface mount IC's
(such as 74*). anyone who can supply a website or 2 would be helping out a lot (I live in US...but will mail order from just about anywhere that accepts US currency)
-Alex

I like Digikey (www.digikey.com)
Bennet