looking for some of the large white gears on ER1 drive unit

Anyone know where I might start looking for some of the large white gears attached to the drive wheels on the "mini-me" robot shown here ?

Thanks ! JCD

Reply to
pogo

First, please read this document on how to measure and specify gears:

Then measure the gear you need to replace, and count the teeth,

Then start looking for the correct part. Try Berg, Stock Drive Products, and Small Parts, Inc. Look under moulded Delrin or nylon spur gears.

John Nagle

Reply to
John Nagle

On another note, that's not a "gear" at all. It's a sprocket for a toothed belt.

John Nagle

John Nagle wrote:

Reply to
John Nagle

That looks like a timing belt pully that I got from Stock Drive Products.

-howy

Reply to
howy

I just noticed it looks like Evolution is selling the ER1 robot again, but now it costs $7,500.00 instead of $300. I would love to know how many of these they are selling per year.

-howy

Reply to
howy

Yeah - they are *really* selling the software with the 'bot almost as a "freebie". JCD

Reply to
pogo