Looking for sonar

Hello,

Sonar usually comes as a transceiver (a transmitter and a receiver on one board). I'm looking for a separate unit (i.e. a separate transmitter and reciever units). Does anyone know where to find these?

thanks

Reply to
sami

carries a couple sets of ultra-sonic transducers.

These part #s' are for pairs. One TX and one RX.

Part# 136653CA

and

Part# 139491CA

Regards,

-Bruce snipped-for-privacy@rentron.com

<tech

Thanks for the info.

These sonar units are transducers, they do not come with a circuit board like the normal transceiver unit. I was looking for a separate pair with a board that does all the calculations and measuring.

thanks

Reply to
sami

Mitch Berkson

Reply to
Mitch Berkson

I've never seen a pair with transmitter & receiver on separate boards before since the receiver normally needs to be located at the same distance from the target as the transmitter. We carry the SRF04 boards which are excellent, but both are on the same PCB

You can find the schematics to roll your own version at the manufacturers website for personal or educational use

Regards,

-Bruce snipped-for-privacy@rentron.com

<tech

For the transducers