Looking for sonar

Hello,
Sonar usually comes as a transceiver (a transmitter and a receiver on one board). I'm looking for a separate unit (i.e. a separate
transmitter and reciever units). Does anyone know where to find these?
thanks
"sami" wrote in message http://www.rentron.com
Thanks for the info.
These sonar units are transducers, they do not come with a circuit board like the normal transceiver unit. I was looking for a separate pair with a board that does all the calculations and measuring.
thanks

I've never seen a pair with transmitter & receiver on separate boards before since the receiver normally needs to be located at the same distance from the target as the transmitter. We carry the SRF04 boards which are excellent, but both are on the same PCB http://www.rentron.com/remote_control/SRF04.htm
You can find the schematics to roll your own version at the manufacturers website for personal or educational use http://www.robot-electronics.co.uk/htm/srf1.shtml
Regards,
-Bruce snipped-for-privacy@rentron.com http://www.rentron.com

For the transducers