nyc robotics

good evening c.r.m,
1. does anybody know of a robotics club in new york city? a web search yielded naught. 2. if not, would anyone here be interested in participating in one were
it to be created?
chris
I would be interested in participating. I live in the Bronx and work in Manhattan ... if you would like to talk let me know here.
Dave
I was told by a hobby shop owner that there was a robotics-centric hobby shop in New York City somewhere, but I have not been able to find anything.
-howy
Okay! Nice to know!
Steve