nyc robotics

good evening c.r.m,

  1. does anybody know of a robotics club in new york city? a web search yielded naught.
  2. if not, would anyone here be interested in participating in one were it to be created?

chris

Reply to
eckern

I would be interested in participating. I live in the Bronx and work in Manhattan ... if you would like to talk let me know here.

Dave

Reply to
dave.giancaspro

I was told by a hobby shop owner that there was a robotics-centric hobby shop in New York City somewhere, but I have not been able to find anything.

-howy

Reply to
howy

Okay! Nice to know!