[OT] Hitchhiker's today

Out of topic in a sense, but I know Douglas Adams is very popular among geeks like us (yeah, sometime ago I tried to fight that title, but I just
gave up and accepted).
Who's going to the movies today to watch the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy?
-- 98.4 percent of all statistics are guessed ...

Been there, done that, liked the movie. :)
Also read all the books and saw the old british TV series.
Remove nospam_ to reply by email
Jeff H........
Lies, All lies. Don't believe a word Difool/sayNO/steamKiller says. He fears the truth!
Hi
Yep, just bought my ticket online, going to see it in ~ 1.5 hours at Shellharbour, New South Wales, land of Oz. I have the BBC video too. I didn't even know about the flick until a week ago!
And Star War III is coming out May 19 YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...I will buy my tickets ahead of time for that - probably see it 4 or 5 times if it is heaps cool!
Hey, has anyone built or knows of a ( real robot ) droid based on R2-D2? I think that would be a super cool 'bot project. I was reading somewhere the other day ( book Intermediate Robot Building? Physical Computing? ) that the bloke who was consulted for the droids on Star Wars is based at a uni in Tennessee USA?
Maybe I will chase up that avenue for my five-year plan - I mean I haven't even built my FIRST 'bot yet ;-]
Cheers
Dale

Oh Yeah:
www.astromech.net
Andy R7 Dude

Andrew Schwartz wrote:

WOW!!!
A whole site....cooooooooooooooollllll!!!!!!!!!
Thanks ( for all the fish )
Cheers
|-]
Dale
So long so long and thanks...................for all the fiiiiiiiiiiiishh!!!