Photo gallery of the 2003 Seattle Robothon

Solarbotics went to Seattle, and had a great time at the 2003 Robothon. Feel free to come and have a boo at the pics:

Still turning the videos into MPGs, so gimme a day or two to get them online...

Regards, Dave

Reply to
Dave Hrynkiw

"Vote for this image"?

-- Gordon Author: Constructing Robot Bases (Forthcoming) Robot Builder's Sourcebook, Robot Builder's Bonanza

Reply to
Gordon McComb

Eh - it's a feature of the new Gallery software. If some images are more popular than others, you can view by most popular.

-Dave

Reply to
Dave Hrynkiw

Awesome coverage. Hope I can make it to something like that soon.

Rick-

Reply to
Rick Cassidy

Well, I finally got the videos online. Some are in the gallery itself, some are in the video sub-gallery (the mini-sumo matches).

Regards, Dave

Reply to
Dave Hrynkiw