Photo gallery of the 2003 Seattle Robothon

Solarbotics went to Seattle, and had a great time at the 2003 Robothon. Feel free to come and have a boo at the pics:
http://www.solarbotics.net/gallery/Robothon2003
Still turning the videos into MPGs, so gimme a day or two to get them online...
Regards, Dave
Dave Hrynkiw wrote:

"Vote for this image"?
-- Gordon Author: Constructing Robot Bases (Forthcoming) Robot Builder's Sourcebook, Robot Builder's Bonanza

Eh - it's a feature of the new Gallery software. If some images are more popular than others, you can view by most popular.
-Dave
Awesome coverage. Hope I can make it to something like that soon.
Rick-

snipped-for-privacy@NoGarbage.solarbotics.com says...

Well, I finally got the videos online. Some are in the gallery itself, some are in the video sub-gallery (the mini-sumo matches).
Regards, Dave