sumo competition

Hi, I would like to build a nano sumo bot and eventually enter it into the nano sumo comp. I have been able to find everything that i need except for wheels
and motors that are small enough. Would anyone know of any links or places that i could get some from?
thanks very much
FLVIDEO wrote:

Lots of activity along these lines (act least micro sumo) among memebers of the Portland robotics group, PARTS. Try here:
http://www.portlandrobotics.org /
Try sifting through the meeting minutes, and possibly joining their Yahoo discussion group, where they talk about parts souces. I've seen a few of these -- many are based on Monty Goodson's MEGABitty AVR-based microcontroller boards. You may have found this already, but there's also a Yahoo group calld NanoRoom that is specifically about nano class sumo.
-- Gordon Author: Constructing Robot Bases (Forthcoming) Robot Builder's Sourcebook, Robot Builder's Bonanza
Check out the Yahoo group "megabitty" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/megabitty / That's where all the current "nano-" action is taking place.

nano
wheels