sumo competition

Hi, I would like to build a nano sumo bot and eventually enter it into the nano sumo comp. I have been able to find everything that i need except for wheels and motors that are small enough. Would anyone know of any links or places that i could get some from?

thanks very much

Reply to
FLVIDEO

Lots of activity along these lines (act least micro sumo) among memebers of the Portland robotics group, PARTS. Try here:

Try sifting through the meeting minutes, and possibly joining their Yahoo discussion group, where they talk about parts souces. I've seen a few of these -- many are based on Monty Goodson's MEGABitty AVR-based microcontroller boards. You may have found this already, but there's also a Yahoo group calld NanoRoom that is specifically about nano class sumo.

-- Gordon Author: Constructing Robot Bases (Forthcoming) Robot Builder's Sourcebook, Robot Builder's Bonanza

Reply to
Gordon McComb

Check out the Yahoo group "megabitty"

's where all the current "nano-" action is taking place.

Reply to
Earl Bollinger