polaroid transducer

Hello group,
I am trying to find out polarities of connections to a polaroid trandsucer...
There are two connectors, one goes
to the silver plate on the back of the transducer, the other goes gold foil...
which is + and which is -?
Rich
bummer,
I didn't save the file to hack a Polaroid camera, and the link has gone? or down.
This link may be of help http://www.acroname.com/robotics/parts/R11-6500.html Cheers
Dale

: bummer,
: I didn't save the file to hack a Polaroid camera, and the link has gone? or : down.
Here is a good one:
http://www.incolor.com/bill_r/polaroid%20sonar%20mod.htm
Chris Candreva -- snipped-for-privacy@westnet.com -- (914) 967-7816
Cool
Thanks :)
Dale
-- (914) 967-7816

: bummer,
: I didn't save the file to hack a Polaroid camera, and the link has gone? or : down.
Also these links:
http://www.seattlerobotics.org/encoder/200010/dlcsonar.html
http://www.seattlerobotics.org/encoder/200008/daniel.html
Chris Candreva -- snipped-for-privacy@westnet.com -- (914) 967-7816
The latest camera I took apart has 6500 ranging board as pictured on the robotics supply websites.
Rich
Here's a little bewdy:
http://www.uoxray.uoregon.edu/polamod /
Cheers