polaroid transducer

Hello group,

I am trying to find out polarities of connections to a polaroid trandsucer...

There are two connectors, one goes to the silver plate on the back of the transducer, the other goes gold foil...

which is + and which is -?

Rich

Reply to
aiiadict

bummer,

I didn't save the file to hack a Polaroid camera, and the link has gone? or down.

This link may be of help

Dale

Reply to
DS

DS wrote: : bummer,

: I didn't save the file to hack a Polaroid camera, and the link has gone? or : down.

Here is a good one:

Christopher X. Candreva

DS wrote: : bummer,

: I didn't save the file to hack a Polaroid camera, and the link has gone? or : down.

Also these links:

Christopher X. Candreva

The latest camera I took apart has

6500 ranging board as pictured on the robotics supply websites.

Rich

Reply to
aiiadict

Cool