Selling parallax parts and module ?

Hello everyone

I live in france and I'm wondering where I could sell in Europe my parallax parts and module ? I got stuff like the Board of education USB, Memsic 2125 accelerometer, Ultrasonic sensor TAOS TCS230 color sensor, plenty of A/D IC, led driver, books,....

All is brand new (march 2007).

If anyone could tell me where I can post my ads, it would be great

Have a nice day

Den

Reply to
Den

ebay.co.uk would be a good idea

Reply to
homeboy465

ebay.com?

Cheers

:-]

Dale

Den wrote:

Reply to
Dale T Stewart

thanks but I dont like ebay, it sucks !!

"Dale T Stewart" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@dnews.tpgi.com.au...

Reply to
Den

I live in France, and would perhaps be interested (especially accelerometer). could you tell me more precisely what you sell? (email: alberto.bietti (at) gmail.com)

Reply to
Al

Hello

I just sent you en email this early morning.

Prix: 60 eur

Prix: 18 eur
Prix: 8 eur
Prix: 80 eur

2,50 eur chaque CI Divers CI convertisseur numerique / analogique 8bits, 12 bits, 16bits de Maxim (LTC series) et aussi un convertisseur 8 bits ADC0831.

2 eur chaque CI CI multiplexeurs pour 7-seg Leds de Maxim: MAX7219 "Al" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > thanks but I dont like ebay, it sucks !!

I live in France, and would perhaps be interested (especially accelerometer). could you tell me more precisely what you sell? (email: alberto.bietti (at) gmail.com)

Reply to
Den

Hi,

New prices:

30 eur , TAOS TCS230 (with plenty of printed docs)
5 eur
30 eur , BASIC Stamp Discovery Kit (USB)

thanks

"Den" a écrit dans le message de news:

464abaf8$0$25915$ snipped-for-privacy@news.orange.fr...

Den