Selling parallax parts and module ?

Hello everyone
I live in france and I'm wondering where I could sell in Europe my parallax parts and module ? I got stuff like the Board of education USB,
Memsic 2125 accelerometer, Ultrasonic sensor TAOS TCS230 color sensor, plenty of A/D IC, led driver, books,....
All is brand new (march 2007).
If anyone could tell me where I can post my ads, it would be great
Have a nice day
Den
ebay.co.uk would be a good idea

ebay.com?
Cheers
:-]
Dale
Den wrote:

thanks but I dont like ebay, it sucks !!

I live in France, and would perhaps be interested (especially accelerometer). could you tell me more precisely what you sell? (email: alberto.bietti (at) gmail.com)
Hello
I just sent you en email this early morning.
Prix: 60 eur http://www.robopolis.com/produit/2103/72/Capteurs/TCS230-color-sensor-evaluation-kit.php
Prix: 18 eur http://www.robopolis.com/produit/858/72/Capteurs/Memsic-2125-Inclinometer.php
Prix: 8 eur http://www.robopolis.com/produit/123/36/Application-electronique/Les-Basic-Stamp-CD-Rom.php
Prix: 80 eur http://www.selectronic.fr/article.asp?article_ref_entierp.1036-2
2,50 eur chaque CI Divers CI convertisseur numerique / analogique 8bits, 12 bits, 16bits de Maxim (LTC series) et aussi un convertisseur 8 bits ADC0831.
2 eur chaque CI CI multiplexeurs pour 7-seg Leds de Maxim: MAX7219

I live in France, and would perhaps be interested (especially accelerometer). could you tell me more precisely what you sell? (email: alberto.bietti (at) gmail.com)
Hi,
New prices: 30 eur , TAOS TCS230 (with plenty of printed docs) http://www.robopolis.com/produit/2103/72/Capteurs/TCS230-color-sensor-evaluation-kit.php
5 eur http://www.robopolis.com/produit/123/36/Application-electronique/Les-Basic-Stamp-CD-Rom.php
30 eur , BASIC Stamp Discovery Kit (USB)
http://www.parallax.com/detail.asp?product_id'807
thanks