Speakjet help

I'm working on a project involving a Speakjet and a PIC chip I'm programming in C and have run into some trouble. Anyone able to help me out?

Reply to
Benz

Let me give some more information:

I am using serial communication to a PIC chip programmed in C. When the setup is turned on, the Speakjet enunciates "Ready." Using the following code, I can cause it to enunciate "Ready" an additional time:

#include #include #use delay(clock=20000000) #use rs232(baud=9600, xmit=PIN_D1)

void main() { delay_ms(2000); printf("\\0"); delay_ms(2000); printf("V"); }

Reply to
Benz

You may not get much response here, as the group (like many technical-oriented groups) has been subjected to a lot of "splorge" lately and this has caused some people to stay away. If you don't get a response, you might try the following Yhaoo group, which discusses this chip:

or ask on this forum, which serves as a kind of temporary haven until this newsgroup returns to normal:

-- Gordon

Reply to
Gordon McComb