SpeakJet Interface

I just created an Athena to SpeakJet article you can see it here

Its kind of an overview of the new SpeakJet Sound chip with interface notes
for the Athena. Its worth reading for anyone thinking about using the chip.
Reply to
Michael Simpson
The Athena seems really interesting. I'll have to take a closer look.
Thanks, Ken

> I just created an Athena to SpeakJet article you can see it here >
> Its kind of an overview of the new SpeakJet Sound chip with interface notes > for the Athena. Its worth reading for anyone thinking about using the chip.
Reply to
Kenneth Lemieux