Tools for drawing robotic manipulators?

Hi there - I was wondering, are there any tools for drawing basic sketches of robotic manipulators? I would like something that could
create a sketch in a form something like that shown on this page: http://www1bpt.bridgeport.edu/~abuzneid/ppp/node6.html
Ideally, I'd like to find something that could go directly from a DH table to a sketch- that would really be nice.
Anybody know of anything like this?
Thanks!
FreeCAD by a gentleman named, A-S Koh at http://www.geocities.com/askoh_us / may do some of the things you want. He also has an upgraded version that is only $24.
However, this program is a motion simulator, not really an extensive modeler or illustration program. You might import/export the parts with a program like Alibre, which has a free scaled down version. It really is a VERY extensive 3d parametric modeler. I am not sure what format (if any) will be common between the two programs beyond DXF. www.alibre.com
Joe Dunfee