What's a mint condition 2nd Anniversary Aibo worth?

I'm thinking of selling my 2001 Everest White 2nd Anniversary Edition Aibo (ERS-210AW).

It's hardly been used and is in flawless condition, with all the original stuff (leather carrying case, energey station, etc.). Could anyone give me a good ideas as to its worth?

Thanks very much in advance!

-Devon

Reply to
Devon

Just put it on ebay.

These days stuff there usually goes for "full value".

Check past sales to get a fix.

DOC

Reply to
DOC