What's a mint condition 2nd Anniversary Aibo worth?

I'm thinking of selling my 2001 Everest White 2nd Anniversary Edition Aibo (ERS-210AW).
It's hardly been used and is in flawless condition, with all the
original stuff (leather carrying case, energey station, etc.). Could anyone give me a good ideas as to its worth?
Thanks very much in advance!
-Devon
Just put it on ebay.
These days stuff there usually goes for "full value".
Check past sales to get a fix.
DOC