2004 estes catalog

hi
does anyone have an e-mail address for Estes where I can send an e-mail
requesting a hardcopy? I have to assume they still do an old fashion paper
version.
I have tried the web sight. it's like they don't want to be contacted by
e-mail.
any help would be appreciated
reggie
Reply to
REGGIE
1-800-525-7561
They usually prefer that you get a free copy from a regular hobby shop, but they may send you one if you ask nice.
And it's website (site as in location) not web sight (sight as in the ability to see).
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117 OH MY GOD - IT's A BT-5 BLOW OUT:
Fred Shecter
tanks fur the infurmasion. gess the spelchek aint wurking wel. it mus not sea thins the wey we duz. im shur i wil do beter nex time. il put that forth grade edudasiun to gud yus!!
reggie
but they may send
REGGIE
Ya dun fin the furst tyme Reg.... Furd just needs som klarifkation...
That better Fred?
tah
Reply to
hiltyt
Well....did you call? Will they send one?
Or is this the season finale and we have to wait until fall to find out?
-Fred Shecter
Fred Shecter
Hold on there Fred. No need to double up on the Prozac. I happened to see the Estes ad on the back of Sports Rocketry magazine. There on the bottom, big as life was an e-mail address. I sent a request and we will see what happens. Guess they are not as e-mail challenged as I thought. I appreciate the phone number though. I have saved it for future reference.
By the way, spell check (or was it my brain) is back on line. Hope my spelling, grammar and syntax are up to snuff. If not, I really bight!!!
Thanks again.
message

REGGIE
There was also some interesting Estes e-mail info on the NAR Section leaders Yahoogroup. I'll finish reading r.m.r. and if they have not posted it here, I'll ask about re-posting it.
Reply to
Fred Shecter

Site Timeline