AARD deployment

Ok I searched about the web and found nothing, so I ask here.

anyone have a URL to some examples of best practices using a BlackSky AADR on a big large rocket for droge to main deployment ?

Reply to
AlMax714

I run an ADRA check first and then insert the ADDR. It works well unless of course you run into an AADD. If this occurs I think you're SOL.

Steve

Reply to
Rockets R Fun