CNBC poll for 12/4/2003: Should the US send people back to the moon?

Vote at:

-- Erik Ebert, L3
TRA# 09105 NAR# 79868

Reply to
Erik Ebert

Can we vote on who we would like to send to the moon - from r.m.r. ???

-Shread Vector NRA #1 Paramount Leader

-- ""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Send? Hell, I'd volunteer! I think a lot of other folks here would too.

Reply to
BB

By the time it is time to go, there will be reliable newsgroup access :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

My thoughts exactly.