(AD) NERRF DVD update

The NERRF DVD from VooDoo Digital Productions which has been available at the new Hangar 11 store at

It is now also available from the new ROCKETS magazine website at
in the video section. ROCKETS magazine is now shipping it's premier issue. I will say after seeing it, there is a lot of color photography inside it, it is a wonderful issue.

Chuck

BTW I will only publish this once..........promise ;-)

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Waiting patiently for my first issue. But that photo on page 47! Using a baby for recovery wadding? Even my friends on alt.support.childfree would find that disturbing.

Bill Sullivan

This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever. Sigmund Freud (about the Irish)

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

Like Sigmund had a clue?

"The Rocket Scientist" wrote >> The NERRF DVD from VooDoo Digital Productions which has been available

Reply to
nitram578

Obviously, they have never met Chuck's kids. ;-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

I was informed that tomorrow (March 7) the last issues will go out for those who had late subscriptions and the prefects. All others are in the mail. I drove 100 miles to pick mine up and do some motor tests, when you get yours and if you know who is identified as Dr Strangelove let us all know....unless of course he is indeed a doctor.

The baby wasn't the wadding but the payload. ;-) I need one for a larger kid.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

That's Elizabeth Galysh, daughter of Ivan and Marta Galysh. Ivan is my co-conspirator and electronics genius. Lizzie is the happiest rocket baby I've ever met. We got her a shirt that says "Version 2.0" for her one month birthday.

I'll bet she'd volunteer for a ride in Daddy's Level 3 rocket, but Mom would have something to say about it! Besides, by the time Ivan gets the thing ready to fly, she'll be too big.

Doug Pratt

The Rocket Scientist wrote:

Reply to
pratthobbies