bad news: model rocket starts 2-alarm fire

There is no such committee.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Try reading.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Hey! At least he is consistent.

Jerry

"Wrong. You don't get to decide the cert/decert rules. That's for the certifying authority to decide."

- Ray Dunakin

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

First off, I was not the one who compared lunarlos to Iz. That was John Bowles, as you can easily see if you'd actually bothered to read the whole thing before posting a knee-jerk response. Secondly, my reply was to point out the very thing that you mention -- that lunarlos view of TRA is the polar opposite of Izzie's. (Maybe you didn't understand the "Bizarro" reference, which is from the old Superman comics.)

raydunakin

In the new NAR newsletter I got just yesterday, Bunny asked us to do just that.

Randy

<randyolb

Really? Well I'll be a monkey's uncle...whoda thunk it.

You left out the bee sting. Those can become quite inflamed, you know.

Heretic...now that was a decent game.

Reply to
Tweak

Have you read Bunny's rants in the last two Model Rocketeers? There's a new safety committee headed up by Jay Apt and Ted Cochran.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

That's what I'm here for.

;)

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117 aka Shread Vector NRA #1 Paramount Leader

Reply to
shreadvector

Thank you for the correction.

Reply to