BALLS 14 info request. XPRS too

I'm not going to get set up on the Tripoli list server in time so I'm asking here. I can only go to one of the big fall desert launches this
year, either BALLS or XPRS. Has there been a "what are you flying at BALLS this year" thread over on the TRA list? If so, can I get a breakdown of some of the planned flights? What is the feature flight this year? For that matter... anybody planning anything spectacular for XPRS?
Thanks, Steve Bloom
We are headed to XPRS....Since I am not into EX ...YET!!!! ;-)
I am planning to fly an all fiberglass 4 inch rocket, 9.5 feet long and 12.5 prepped before without the motor on a CTI N1100....sims preduct 29,000 feet and 1100 mph....Already have TRA BoD approval (to exceed 25K) and aeropac approval for the flight.
This will be our first trip to Black Rock...I can hardly wait!!!
Mark A Palmer

You will love the N-1100!! Flew a 6" Tomahawk @ 25lbs. before motor to 16,000+ at LDRS. The burntime on this Motor and initial kick off the pad are amazing. Have fun and let us know how it goes.
Dennis

If you can only choose one, go to BALLS. I don't think the flight list is quite as spectacular as last year, but the motors and rockets are bigger at BALLS than at XPRS.
Our group will be flying a 20' tall rocket with a P motor.
Brian Elfert