Re: [OT] New words for 2005

Does one really need to reference people who just cut and pasted it from somewhere else?

No such thing exists.

Yet somehow this list has been floating around the internet since 2002. Amazing.

Number 1? Depends which version of this email you get, I suppose. Most of them list Cashtration at number 5.
Why not? I've done my part to be 'ethical' by stating where I received the information from. If the chain of 'intellectual evidence' gets broken somewhere along the way, that's SEP.
David Erbas-White