Master Blasters

ANyone know what happened ? my server did not record it last night. its
as if it was not one ! after my epg update yesterday afternoon it was
NOT on the list to record anymore and I am showing NO more episodes !!
I really wanted to see the fans of fury episode it looks quite good !
:-(
anyone get it ?
Chris Taylor

Nerys
Chris, the show's been cancelled. According to Pat G. the Discovery channel and ESPN have both expressed interest in it, so it may end up on one of those channels.
Reply to
raydunakin
They stated the ratings were good but the viewers were not Sci-Fi viewers so they had no viewer retention after the shows ended. For a network it's about holding the viewer after the show. If the regular Sci-Fi viewers leave during the telecast it's regarded as a negative. It will return. I have enjoyed watching them so far.
Reply to
Chad L. Ellis
Yeah, putting a reality show on SciFi never made much sense to me, since it's not SF. Maybe they figure they've already got all the hardcore SF fans and were hoping to draw in some new viewers.
2
Reply to
raydunakin
SCI-FI viewers were complaining on the Master Blasters forum at scifi.com about pre-empting some other actual sci-fi show.
Wouldn't it be better to show the paid for episodes than reruns of some other show? I can't believe reruns would make more moeny than a first run show. I never watch reruns if I can help it.
Brian Elfert
Reply to
Brian Elfert
More filling!
Every other month I get a discount for a quarter(8 gal)keg for the kegerator.
Life is good :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
Reply to
the notorious t-e-d
No. I mean real products and real commercials.
And the combination can be funny.
I already gave an example.
(By the way..."dynomite" is only used by
You probably meant "dynamite"
)
So, what other *REAL* products woudl appeal to this prime demographic?
Reply to
shreadvector
If they want to do a *successful* reality show on the Sci-Fi Channel, it would have to be about a bunch of overweight, pimply, pizza-eating, 34-year-old male virgins who rarely leave their mom's basement except for their quarterly bath or to attend Star Trek conventions dressed as Klingons in the hope of meeting their dream girl - a 225-pound ex-goth chick who speaks fluent Klingon and hasn't owned a toothbrush since being kicked out of her parent's home at age 16.
Reply to
Vince
Yes. It's at least as real as 80% of what is seen on TV. I seem to have communicated - no matter how you want to spell it. ;-)
Reply to
Phil Stein
That totally mirrors a certain roommate I had several years ago ;/
Gave the uber nerd the boot when I discovered that this nerd never discovered the need to take a shower, pay his bills, communicate with spoken words, take care of his dog, COMPLETE lack of common sense..... This uber nerd was ONLY concerned with a stupid fantasy computer game, Everquest.
It eventually involved the local feds and certain weapons that uber nerd had in my basement.
Any wonder why I have serious bias against nerds? Geeks on the other hand are a-ok with me.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Site Timeline