Eclipse Try #2

Posted this last night but it never showed up I guess the server did not want me posting a binary even if it was only 30kb :-)

here is a link

not a great shot but considering my equipment and no tripod it much better than I thought I was going to get.

the inset small image is actual size the large is "blown up"

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

Hey chris I saw this yesterday. Didn't you post to RMR or was that by mistake.

Damian

Reply to
Damian Burrin

Cool pic. What kind of equipment DO you have?

Eldred

Reply to
EldredP

ahh guess it did get through to some

I never saw it come back on my end so I assumed it did not get posted :-)

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

Nikon Coolpix 5000 5 megapixel

built in 3x zoom hand held shot (forgot he tripod)

I am drooling over the canon eos 1ds (11mp full size 35mm cm os sensor)

but 6 grand is way way outside of my financial means :-)

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr