Master Blasters

Dave Grayvis wrote:

More filling!
http://www.summitbrewing.com/home.php
Every other month I get a discount for a quarter(8 gal)keg for the kegerator.
Life is good :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
Let's get more creative.
I'll start.
How about a commercial featuring "Smiling Bob"?
Next.
On 26 Aug 2005 06:14:10 -0700, "shreadvector"

How about the Road Runner & Wile E Coyote selling Acme Dynomite?
No. I mean real products and real commercials.
And the combination can be funny.
I already gave an example.
(By the way..."dynomite" is only used by http://www.amdest.com/stars/jjwalker.html
You probably meant "dynamite" http://inventors.about.com/od/dstartinventions/a/Alfred_Nobel.htm )
So, what other *REAL* products woudl appeal to this prime demographic?
On 26 Aug 2005 07:08:27 -0700, "shreadvector"

Yes. It's at least as real as 80% of what is seen on TV. I seem to have communicated - no matter how you want to spell it. ;-)
I always liked Crazy Eddie. His rockets are INSANE!!!
Randy http://vernarockets.com /
Good one, but out of business.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_Eddie
Those nutty Moties.
Next.
shreadvector wrote:

Yes, but on the gripping hand...
David Erbas-White
On 26 Aug 2005 08:24:28 -0700, "shreadvector"

True, but Crazy Gideon is still around.
- Rick "He's cra-a-a-a-azy!" Dickinson
--
Rick Dickinson - snipped-for-privacy@notesguy.com
National Association of Rocketry (NAR) # 73975 Level 2
Fred Shecter wrote:

Vonage SBC J.C. Penny's
:-p
See, that's what I was looking for.
Very nice.
Next.
I got an e-mail (obviously from a lurker who prefers not to post) that suggested: How about EX-LAX? When these things go off, they won't be able to scare the crap out of you.

I was woundering the same thing. I have Dish Network. Master Blaster was on the Discovery Channel. I set it up to record last wed and next wed. It never showed up. I did a search and nothing in the future either.
KT
It was on SciFi. It was a SciFi original program.

Ya I guess you were right. Don't know why I had discovery on the brain.