BMFA Rocket Nationals

Further to my previous post regarding the date and location of the BMFA rocket Nationals.
I notice that the FAIRocketry site is showing that the Nationals will be at
UKRA2006, although not yet showing on the UKRA or BMFA sites. Hopefully this will be confirmed.
As we are still in the building season, and this is the 10th anniversary of UKRA, why not put together a rocket for one of the categories and make this the biggest Nationals yet.
If you go to the BMFA web site and look up the publications links, the rules for the Space categories are there.
Go on give it a go, you never know?
--
John Sim
UKRA1281 Level 2