California air regulations affect rockets and cows

ROFL... not.
You know I mean native Americans. You know, the people that were here 5000 years ago.

Consider it done.
Randy http://vernarockets.com /
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Funny, your pictures don't LOOK like you're that old -- what are you, a vampire or something??? <G>
David "yes, I DO know what you mean" Erbas-White
There are times I feel that old. : )

I've been called worse. ; )
Randy http://vernarockets.com /

Yea but not everyone came here knowing English and it takes a little time to learn.
Culture? Weather you are assimilated into 'our' culture depends on what part of town you're in and which part you came from. None of this stuff is something you know immediately.
I agree with this concept but I'm realistic enough to not expect it to happen for a while after someone immigrates. I think that in many cases this didn't ever happen with first generation immigrants.

Simply false. "Illegal aliens" have been common for over a century.
This issue was exasperated by the simple facts that Mexican immigration is so convenient, that some walk less distance to work than a typical Californian drives to work.
In addition they are socially acceptable (much like pot is in CA), and are offered jobs easily and are eager to work.

Jerry Irvine wrote:

No, no, no. The people of California are exasperated.
The issue was 'exacerbated'...
David Erbas-White

It's usenet. I am sloppy on spelling.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Get a computer with a spell checker. Oh wait, that won't work, you spelled "exasperated" correctly.
Poor sloppy jerry.

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!
On 27 Aug 2005 23:27:22 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

If you care so much, go guard the border yourself.
Yes indeed they are taking away the jobs of the poor white trash and black people here in KY:
Case in Point 20 years ago there were NO mexicans on any of the Bluegrass Horse Farms around here: they were populated by the eastern Ky white trash and the por inner city blacks from Lexington; who did the tobbacco planting and harvesting: poor whites and blacks... NOW all of that is done by Mexicans In Lexington City proper, the mexicans took over the west part of town and now its called Little Mexico... the poor white and blacks moved out of that area....
They have taken over most of the construction labor jobs and lawncare businesses....
And why? Because they can be hired and fired at will; they accept lower wages which benefit the farm owners; they will work 12-16 hr days in violation of labor laws; they don't complain or know their rights like citizens do,etc etc etc
And think about this: 30% of the people locked up in our prisons right now are illegal aliens... they are costing citizens billions of daollars a year to "house them"... the damage they do to our society by raping,killing,etc is inmeasurable, when all they have to do is flee back across the border were we don't even have an extradition treaty.....
and finally:
The "quality" of the people who are entering this country leave alot to be desired; I mean its not like the best and brightest of mexico and central america are coming here. And I don't want to hear any BS arguments about how they are just trying to make a better life for themselves. If they want to do that I suggest, they overthrow their corrupt government and start again down there.
Rome decayed and fell from within; the same fate awaits America.
Anybody want to see what America will look like in 25-50 years? Take a good,long,hard look at Kalifornia.
shockie B)

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 16:32:55 GMT, "shockwaveriderz"

How noble of you to stick up for the trash. In addition to being King of the Weenies, I'm wondering if you hold a position of importance with the kkk.
another "troll" response from Phil "cyberstalker" Stein...
shockie B)

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 20:30:07 GMT, "shockwaveriderz"

Another bite from from troll bait King of the Weenies and elistest from the sex lube state (KY)

Maybe a simpler solution is to just annex Mexico as the 51st state. Or give California, Texas, et al back to Mexico.
On 28 Aug 2005 07:36:34 -0500, kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.mars (Bob Kaplow) wrote:

Sounds good to me. Get rid of the crook & the crybaby in one shot. 8-)