Can anyone tell me if Earl Cagle from Point 39 productions is still producing videos?

I ran into him at LDRS this year. (I had no clue who he was when I asked him if he had enough cameras.) Alas, there was another family crisis of some sort and he was leaving the launch.

I can't remember which day it was. The 108F temperatures fried my brain. :-)

JDcluster wrote:

Reply to
David Schultz

He was donated lots of footage by generous people and is compiling a video. Expect in about another month.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Binford

I guess it fried it too much. LDRS has not happend this year, yet. ;-) RDH8

(I had no clue who he was when I asked

Reply to
Robert DeHate

Whew... thanx for waking us up Rob. :) OK... 6 months to go!

Doug (aka Cheetah) BRS - VeeP

Rocketweb