Stat posts?

It's been a while since anyone posted the posting stats. I don't believe Nov or Dec have been seen!

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Okay even *I* find my dominance disturbing.

BUT the tide has changed. There is actual discussion on the issues instead of EXCLUSIVELY Jerry-bashing like last year and the year before.

Izzy has contrubited greatly to the level and depth of content and I claim that always bolsters my position. Based on the tenor of posts this year I would have to say that hypothesis is confirmed.

I also find it disturbing that in a far shorter time and with essentially zero content Dave Grayvis managed to rip to #8 for the year! FAR more disturbing indeed. Hey dude, is your image in CRm magazine? And if so, which issue?

Ray is all over the map on content with a small fraction of insightful comments else I would killfile him. But a whole bunch of TRA lap-dog posting that makes no sense at all to a rational person. He has been ascimilated and enculturated.

I laughed uncontrolably at this:

many turbo snips.

I found it confirming and expected that vacation noise would increase. Rocketeers have no life :) And/or have internet access EVERYWHERE! Geekdom is good.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

TOTAL MM /4 /2 AA BB CC DD EE FF GG HH II JJ KK LL M+ NAR.# TRA.# State Who?

97 10 1 2 24 21 23 8 8 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 55487 OR Firth,Rocky rfirth at crosswinds dot net

Rocky Firth remoce the "nospam" to reply

Reply to
Rocky Firth

It's been years since posting stats to RMR were posted. Back when Bob Wiersbe still ran the RMR archices IIRC...

Bob Kaplow

9 posts. That can't be right.

Nor these. Could this be MONTHLY totals?

Bob Kaplow