Carpenter's Wood Glue?

Elmers used to have a brand called Carpenter's Wood Glue. It was a gell formula that didn't run and didn't deform, making it work
extremely well for fillets.
I've reached the end of my supply and now I can't find it anywhere. Do they still make it? Does it have a different brand name now?
Chuck W Sharc, NAR Section 613 www.flysharc.org
Sharc, we fly rockets so you don't have to!
http://www.elmers.com/index.asp
http://www.sirius.com /