Carpenter's Wood Glue?

Elmers used to have a brand called Carpenter's Wood Glue. It was a gell formula that didn't run and didn't deform, making it work extremely well for fillets.

I've reached the end of my supply and now I can't find it anywhere. Do they still make it? Does it have a different brand name now?

Chuck W Sharc, NAR Section 613

Sharc, we fly rockets so you don't have to!

Reply to
ChuckW

Fred Shecter