Cheapest G motors?

Who out there knows of some cheap places to get G motors from, after shipping and hazmat charges?

Thanks in advance! Dave

Reply to
dave.harper

Check out:

A good price, and no hazmat.

Reply to
RDH8

How 'bout "Who out there knows of a reasonably priced place to get G motors that provides quality service?"

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Try

and

click the contact us page on either website and call them on the phone.

websites on motors are never up to date it seems, motors come and go too quick

Reply to
Almax

Give him a break some people are slow learners. 8-) In fact there are people that never learn. Hopefully he doesn't turn out to be one of those.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I've lucky to have a close local shop supply all my G64's for our NAR group and G79W's & G77R's from a on site vender for our TRA-MN group.

Repeat business seems to be the cost control and reliabilty issue. This is true for net stores also. Right up to before they go out of business. Ken

Reply to
Kenneth Jarosch

Normally I'd recommend Great Lakes Hobbies, as they have good prices/shipping. However, it's been quite a while since they had any single-use G motors.

Reply to
RayDunakin

What Hazmat charges? Send an email to "The Economist", he is awfully cheap.

Reply to
Alan Jones

I dunno, I think he has a $40,000 minimum order on motors...er, "model airplane parts".

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

It should be someone who has the damn things in stock..

Reply to
RH

I was in there yesterday and saw open boxes of J350's (I think) from a new shipment of goodies. Sigh, and I'm still only Level 1...... There were also 18mm and 24 mm aerotech cases, so he must be getting smaller stuff too, even if they're not SU's

Chuck

RayDunak>Normally I'd recommend Great Lakes Hobbies, as they have good prices/shipping.

Reply to
Zathras of the Great Machine

If you are neither a member of TRA or NAR they are federally legal to purchase and the only requirement being you are an adult or an adult takes receipt.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine