Clustering Webpage

Folks,
I put together a little info on some cluster testing of Quickburst "Poppers" I did. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
See it here: http://tinyurl.com/cvp9d
Thanks!
Best regards, Steve
XAVIEN wrote:

Fantastic!
I've been thinking about trying the popper ignitors as my supply of the JT fire-in-the-hole ignitors is dwindling thin. Thanx to you, now I have confirmation that the QB poppers will work for my 24/29mm composite clusters.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
Ted,
Just be careful when using in 24mm motors, don't want the igniter caught in the nozzle. For me it worked fine! I didn't want to waste any 29mm motors for the test, I'm cheap.... :)
Steve
the notorious t-e-d wrote:

Not 'cheap' Steve....frugal :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
XAVIEN wrote:

AKA entirely and extremely thrifty to the point of pain?

No pain...just gain.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75