Cool Rocket Simulator

Hi,

Just thought I'd mention this very cool rocket simulator.

Anonymous

I fly more than C6's. Rocksim is MUCH easier and MUCH more detailed. I'll stick with it.

Reply to
Stephen

Me either. How do you calculate a cluster?

Randy

Reply to
Stephen DeArman

Oh well.

Randy

Reply to
Stephen DeArman

The whole country was supposed to switch to the metric system over 25 years ago. And it was all derailed by a sympo typo during the Carter administration. As an environmentalist, poor Jimmy tried to clean up the country. He had millions of "Do not Litter" signs placed all over the country. Alas, someone dropped one of the "t"s...

Bob Kaplow

Reply to
J.A. Michel

IIRC my science classes (Chem, Physics) used metric. And model rocketry converted in 1968.

And your next spacecraft will smash into Mars too!

Bob Kaplow

This dummy did! hehehh! My wife is still trying to figure it out though . ;)

J.A. Michel

Reply to
J.A. Michel

On second thought, I have learned a little metric along the way. I know what 18MM 24MM 29MM 38MM 54MM 75MM and 98MM are. :-)

Reply to
J.A. Michel

What about 13mm, 10mm, and even 6mm???

Bob Kaplow

I thought my list was long enough already. :)

J.A. Michel

J.A. Michel