Court Ruling - Why are we happy

Yeah, but even after Prop. 215 passed, they still can't actually prescribe that, or the Feds will complain...

("But officer, I _have_ a HEMP permit!")

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

That's why he suggested that you take some.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

No, but you did say it.. Was it said to impress, or stating a fact to support your point of view, in conversation. I don't believe we have propritary agreement between us.

Jerry, I never said anything about a criminal investagation. The exact quote; "Rumor has it, you may soon have an experience again. I guess successful may be a relative expression".

Rumors can come from many sources; some official or some just speculation in conversation between individuals: The latter was the case. I also made that clear in a follow-up post. If you want the subject to go away, drop it and there will be no responses.

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

That means you implied something you KNEW would damage me.

Your hatred and willingness to make hurtful implications is impressive. In a negative way.

I predict (accurately) nothing positive will come of our conversation despite the fact nothing but positive was proffered by me.

Evil is as evil does.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Woody, you haven't been paying attention. I NEVER said reloads were "fully assembled rocket motors". In fact I specifically said that they are not. I said that, like nailgun cartridges, they logically fall under the same exemption.

A nailgun cartridge is not a Propellent Actuated Industrial Tool. It's just a cylinder full of propellent, designed to be loaded into a nailgun. Yet it is just as exempt as the nailgun itself.

The same reasoning _should_ apply to PAD reloads. For now, the ATF says otherwise, and until we can get things settled in court we're stuck with their interpretation, regardless of how wrong it is. That's a concept Jerry can't grasp.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Not according to the ATF. In fact, I'm unaware of any branch of the government that has given NAR that power.

The fact that there is NO formal legal definition does not mean you can just declare NAR's, or anyone else's, to be the legal definition by default.

Reply to
RayDunakin

What about the ATF? Is Jerry openly manufacturing, storing, or selling reloads without ATF permits? That would be "practicing what he preaches".

Reply to
RayDunakin

Duh. Teach that to the ATF, they're the ones who need it.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Some things are not declared but are organically known.

Especially since they are a factor in the plaintiff's lifestyle.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The JUDGE taught them.

NAR and TRA refused to.

Like I did.

Successfully!!!!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Considering that they're still in business, legally making, selling and shipping motors, I'd listen to them much more readily than I would you.

And I wonder how many dead employees you'd have, if you actually HAD any employees. Being the non-owner of a self-described non-entity with no employees, and spending years ranting online instead of running a business, makes it pretty easy to avoid ever having any accidents involving employees.

Reply to
RayDunakin

I am just glad you are the rmr version of an expert.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Are nailgun cartridges Propellent Actuated Industrial Tools, or just something that gets loaded into one? Either way, they are exempt. Reloads can be considered exempt without being PADs, just as cartridges are exempt without being PAITs.

Unfortunately the ATF doesn't see it this way, and until we can get the court to rule on it we are stuck with ATF's policies.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

DPT does not exist because of a fire. During their criminal investigation of the incident, jerry told the arson investigators, that Frank Kosdon was making explosives in his garage in ventura Ca.

Also be aware that jerry himself, had a bankruptcy and screwed All his creditors, they didn't get a single penny.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

the way I read it was, the court declined to rule on whether APCP should be on the BATFE's list or not. not decided, that's different; the door is still open on that one.

Reply to
Cliff Sojourner

I could never improve on your proactive self inflected damage. I'm not that creative.

There is no hatred, just amazement at your lack of reasoning and understanding of what additional punitive action the FEDS could throw your way, not to mention PRC.

the fact > nothing but positive was proffered by me.

Probably the only accurate statement you have made in this post, because of the reality of known facts .

So you demonstrate, in many of your poastings responses, to manny.

"Lighten up while you still can"; from an Eagle's song that escapes me at this moment.

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Total bullshit.

Post your real name and address with those words and I will cheerfully sue you.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No "we" aren't.

Licensees are.

Delicense-ify.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Hmmm... DOT sure seemed to think that DPT exists, as this entity was among the listed "respondents" in the recent "action on appeal".

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker