Court Ruling - Why are we happy

Reply to
Alex Mericas

If I tell DOT that "Dave grayvis" on the internet says DPT does not exist because of a fire (for which there is no record), do you suppose they would eliminate the fine?

:)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

the fact > nothing but positive was proffered by me.

"taking it easy"

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

It's FACT!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Hey stupid, read the document again! jerry was the only "respondent" to respond!

Hey jerry where is DPT?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Jerry slammed some random words together:

Reply to
RayDunakin

More illogic from Jerry:

Jerry, that's about the dumbest thing you've ever written. ATF policies apply to everyone, not just people who have ATF permits. If they say a permit is required for APCP, they don't mean "Only if you already have a permit."

Reply to
RayDunakin

RayDunakin asked:

Yes, while you're pondering your "organically known" concepts, you can be eating your "intrinsically grown" tomatoes.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

Yea, that's the one. I popped in the Hell Freezes Over CD, this morning and there it was. I was grinning all the way to work..

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Then you simply do not undertand ATF rules. Read what you SIGN on your LE*P.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I understand that when ATF says a permit is required for certain materials, they don't mean "only the people who already have a permit". That would be like saying, "You only need a driver's license if you already have one."

It doesn't have _anything_ to do with what you sign for your LEUP.

How can you possibly believe that ATF permits are only required for people who already have ATF permits?? That doesn't make any sense at all, Jerry.

Reply to
RayDunakin

You misstating what I said and missing the point (as usual) in no way minimizes my original point.

If you were even capable of staying on topic I would discuss it with you, but you are not.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The only point ray has missed, is the point on top of your head.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Translation: "My illogical comments are indefensible."

Reply to
RayDunakin

Looks like the trolls are having a crude contest this month.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Is Chad Ellis related to Ellis Mountain?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I thought that was Bob Ellis - different Ellis, I _think_...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

I think he was referring to the s**en on your chin, the residue from oral sex, not the crud left in your motor tube after an ejection charge.

steve

Reply to
default

Steve Bloom is winning.