Descon13: Official Voting - Cut-n-Paste Thread

I voted for the RMR Descon, using the online voting system:

My top (3) were:

1st Choice = [6] - Dave Virga - TriskaiDESCON Superstitious ThirteenthRoc! 2nd Choice = [2] - Robert Galejs - Three-Fin Snelson 3rd Choice = [3] - Michel Demey - The TURNOGIVE
Reply to
Patrick Harvey

I voted for the RMR Descon, using the online voting system:

My top (3) were:

1st Choice = [2] - Robert Galejs - Three-Fin Snelson 2nd Choice = [13] - Darren J Longhorn - Thunderbird 3 3rd Choice = [12] - Nick Esselman - SpaceLiner 100

I have the following comments about the above and other entries:

1st Choice = [2] - Robert Galejs - Three-Fin Snelson This has to be the most unique rocket design I've ever seen! I think I even counted thirteen line segments supporting the fins...

2nd Choice = [13] - Darren J Longhorn - Thunderbird 3 Amazing detail and craftsmanship, and outstanding documentation.

3rd Choice = [12] - Nick Esselman - SpaceLiner 100 Great job on a stability-challenged design, and a very pretty finish.

Honorable Mentions:

Jim & Eric Myers - Insulin Syringe 6.25 Very good odd-roc upscale; I like the pop-plunger deployment.

Mark Schrader - Dark Comet Love all those nose cones - must be nearly thirteen of 'em! I actually liked it better unpainted; it had more of an Interceptor look.

Steve Kristal - The BerthaVostok Excellent stand-way-off scale model, almost as nice as Mike Krueger's Cosmodrome kit.

Mike Roberts - Egberto Guismonte Ain't no better use for a rubber chicken!

Hats off to all entries - excellent work all around!

Dave Virga NAR 77896 L1 COSROCS President

(Remove the "S P A M" trap for direct replies)

Reply to
Dave V.

I voted for the RMR Descon, using the online voting system:

My top (3) were:

1st Choice = [13] - Darren J Longhorn - Thunderbird 3 2nd Choice = [9] - Mike Roberts - Egberto Guismonte 3rd Choice = [2] - Robert Galejs - Three-Fin Snelson

Dave Russell

UKRA L2 RSO

Reply to
Dave550

I voted for the RMR Descon, using the online voting system:

My top (3) were:

1st Choice = [3] - Michel Demey - The TURNOGIVE Somebody has to vote for the non-rocket entries!

2nd Choice = [14] - Steve Kristal - The BerthaVostok I like easy, good looking scale models.

3rd Choice = [11] - Ellison Lenz - Starfighter
Reply to
Bill Westfield

I voted for the RMR Descon, using the online voting system:

My top (3) were:

1st Choice = [9] - Mike Roberts - Egberto Guismonte 2nd Choice = [2] - Robert Galejs - Three-Fin Snelson 3rd Choice = [13] - Darren J Longhorn - Thunderbird 3

Chris

Reply to
Chris Eilbeck

I voted for the RMR Descon, using the online voting system, but do not wish to share my choices. Bill Spadafora

or
or NARTS
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net snipped-for-privacy@billsplumbing.com

Reply to