Dr Rocket

Hi,
I've tried to email DrRocket via their website which is up & running although the webstore seems to be non functioning.
The mail just keeps getting sent back to me
Anyone have an idea of what the situation is with Crocket? Are they still going etc?
Cheers
Kev T
Oops
type in that last post.
I've tried to email Dr Rocket via their website which is up & running although the webstore seems to be non functioning.
The mail just keeps getting sent back to me
Anyone have an idea of what the situation is with Dr Rocket? Are they still going etc?
Cheers
Kev T
Gee- I wonder, if you're dissatisfied with a Dr. Rocket purchase, do you just insist on a refund, or do you have to sue for malpractice? (;>]
Im not sure,
Try some gentle persuasion.
I still cant get hold of Dr Rocket. Shame as wanted to place an order
Kev T

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:11:02 -0000, "Kev Timmins"

From past experience, it took a long time and several emails to contact them. If you need product, contact a dealer. There are other companies that make the same hardware.
Kev Timmins wrote:

Contact Tom Rouse at RouseTech -- he'll take care of you, and he will respond to emails.
-Kevin
I think Dr Rocket sells primarily through dealers. Try Performance Hobbies, Magnum.... probably many many others that have Dr Rocket products in stock.
-- David

Thanks,
I'll give those a go.
Kev T