E9/F21 Estes Stormcaster feedback

Just wanted to get some real-world feedback on the Stormcaster flying on E9s and F21s. Rocksim (using EMRR Stormcaster file) File doesn't appear to be that accurate (mass override for nose cone, no TTW fins) and a weight a couple of ounces above published figures.

Does show the Stormcaster overstable stuffed with an E9 and F21 without any additional nose weight. (4.3 with F21) This the case in the real-world? Will be adding a touch of weight to the business end with a layer of paper/glue on the fins.

Haven't flown the E9 or F21 yet. Anything to watch out for? Problem-prone batches? How accurate are the delays?

E9-6 looks like a great match to the rocket, F21 splits the difference in delays for the best match.

Any and all feedback and comments appreciated. Been a while since I posted...

-B

Reply to
brimard

I have flown both in mine and it flew spectacularly with NO added weight in the nose.

Reply to
Pete Pemberton

I have flown this with the E9 no problems and no added weight. I must say this is perhaps one of the finest flying rockets I have seen.

Reply to
Lovs2fly